INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY TOREKULL Interior Architecture and Design
From 25 May 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 /46 /EC (general regulation on data protection, OJ L 119, p. 1, hereinafter referred to as “RODO”). In view of the above, the company TOREKULL Interior Architecture and Design presents the following information required by the Regulation and concerning the processing of personal data.
I. Personal data administrator
TOREKULL Interior Architecture and Design, Hornsbergsvägen 18, SE 112 15 Stockholm, Org. number 559154-5859, is the administrator of your personal data. In matters relating to the processing of personal data, please contact us in writing at the address TOREKULL Interior Architecture and Design, Hornsbergsvägen 18, SE 112 15 Stockholm, by email at the following e – mail address: email@example.com, or by phone at +46 (0) 706 306 809.
II. Supervisory authority regarding personal data.
The supervisory body for personal data in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
III. Goals and basics of processing your personal data.
We process your personal data in order to:
- conclude with you and implement a contract for the sale of our services, as well as fulfill any claims /warranty claims you have (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of duties resulting from legal provisions related to the concluded contract, including issuing and storing VAT invoices (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- presenting you with the offer of our services by e-mail or telephone, based on your consent and in accordance with our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the RODO);
- customer satisfaction surveys and determining the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f RODO);
- for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO).
IV. The categories of your data that we process. We will process the following categories of personal data: a) Basic identification details including name and surname as well as persons authorized by the client, company name, tax identification number, address, e – mail address, phone number.
V. Recipients of data.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities: subcontractors, that is, entities we use to process them, such as: IT service provider, accounting office. VI. We do not transfer your data outside of the territory of the Polish /EU /European Economic Area.
VII. The period of data storage.
According to art. 13.2.a and 14.2.a of the RODO, we inform that:
- We store and process your data obtained in order to conclude and execute the contract for the sale of our products or services for the duration of the contract, until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under contracts concluded or the obligations under the applicable law expired;
- We store your basic contact details for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, you will withdraw your consent if we processed them on the basis of the so-called marketing consent, or we will determine that they have become outdated.
VIII. Your rights:
Pursuant to the provisions of the RODO, you are entitled to: a) the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof; b) the right to rectify (amend) their data; c) the right to delete data. If you feel there is no reason to process your personal information, you can request that we remove it. d) limitations of data processing
You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store them or to perform actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or we process them unjustifiably; or you do not want us to remove them because they are needed to establish, investigate or defend claims; or for the time you objected to the processing of data. e) The right to object to data processing: “Marketing” objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing data for this purpose. f) the right to transfer data: g) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body h) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. At the moment you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that we process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. In order to exercise your rights, please send a request by mail to the address TOREKULL Interior Architecture and Design, Hornsbergsvägen 18, SE 112 15 Stockholm, Org. number 559154-5859, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +46 (0) 706 306 809. Remember, before realizing your rights, we will have to make sure that it is you, or Identify you accordingly.
1. General information.
- The operator of the site is: TOREKULL Interior Architecture and Design, Hornsbergsvägen 18, SE 112 15 Stockholm, Org. number 559154-5859.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering information in forms
- By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By saving technical logs at the web server level.
2. Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Website can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The Website may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the email address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is not shared with third parties without the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or business contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically implementing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that are the Internet domain operators (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK), or entities with which the Service Operator in this area cooperates with.
3. Information about cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
List of cookies:
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- retaining information about service commands for the command program;
- defining a user’s profile to display matching materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https : //www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to provide the most efficient service for hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- request time,
- response time,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific viewers.
- The above data is not used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing.
- Data from the contact form are subject to disclosure to the entity indicated in the CONTACT section.
- Data from the form can be processed for statistical purposes.
- An operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions: